Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Awesome Place=Awesome People

I have met so many awesome people and made so many great friends! Last night Whitney, Jeanice and I decided we needed to get out so we invited out FHE brothers to go hiking with us.  It was late, but we had flashlights and they were very careful to make sure we were safe--it was very sweet.  I miss my brothers so much, and although my FHE brothers can't fill that hole, they sure are fun to hang out with and some really great guys!  Here is a very blury picture of us at the top:


Then today Natalie and I went on our first group date!  It was a hoot!  The original plan was to go and do an 8 mile hike...however, of course it had to rain.  Actually it wasn't rain, it was pouring, and the thunder was going nuts!  We decided to make it the most random day possible.  We used Natalie's date's 2 man tent and set it up right next to Helaman Hall Dorms, and played uno!  We got some great looks :)














After I lost a dozen games of uno, we packed up and decided to walk to DI (a thrift store).  While there we found the nastiest outfits we could...and tried them on of course!!!



To finish off we went to Macey's Grocery Store and I introduced everyone to the Kong Kone.... $1.38 each!!

Overall, having a great time! Going to hang out with our FHE bros again tonight-gonna watch inception!!! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment